Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I found this site Wish upon a hero!

I have had a bit of stress here lately trying to figure out how we were going to afford to have two households for the next few months, while still feeding everyone, doing birthdays and holidays, car repairs etc.... And believe me everything has been pouring for the last couple of months!! Even with the hard times though, we are extremely blessed.  I have the most amazing 6 children I could have ever asked four.  Before doing foster care, I prayed and said that it would be great if the first kids we brought into our home where the kids we were meant to adopt. And that is exactly what God gave us!! Our family is complete and I am bursting at the seams with love for all these additions to our family and with excitement at what else he has in store for us!!  Some how I feel as if I am not done adding children and hubby thinks we are done??? Who knows, God put on my heart at a young age that I was going to adopt at least one child and look where that ended up??? He will put us and our hearts where we need to be! I am almost 35 years old and seeing where God has led us so far I am really excited to see what else he has planned for our family!  As I am watching our 3 year old catapult off of the reclining chair...lol.  I couldn't imagine our life without our amazing additions to our family all God gave to us for a reason!!

I know in my posts I am a little all over the place but what it boils down to is this is a great site and I hope to grant many wishes in the future!!  If anyone feels in there heart to help a family in need this is a great way to find that family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment