Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

One less thing is my new motto!!

I have been working with my family and a really close friend on getting my house clean and organized.  I was so overwhelmed that I just couldn't get started. After a solid year of adding 4 kids to our household and yard saling like a crazy women this house is bursting at the seams!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!  So knowing that I was truly about to lose my mind, and was so bummed I could hardly get out of bed I finally reached out to ask for a little bit of help.  Now don't get me wrong I don't have unrealistic expectations, there are 9 people and 3 dogs in this house, so my house is never going to be picture perfect.  I don't want perfection I just want comfort and a place for most everything, I am tired of needing a paper and not being able to find it, or losing important things, not being able to find my camera, the kids never being able to find there stuff..... So the step I took reaching out really gave me a push and that weekend we purged and got alot of stuff done.  Still have a long way to go but hopefully this week we can get the homeschool room and my bedroom done..... Don't even ask about our garage right now, everything we purged we put out there for a future garage sale.  Ugh.... love going to them but hate having them!  (seems like that right there might be a huge part of my problem!!) 

1 comment:

  1. Sam, you are truly an inspiration! Military life isn't easy even when there's just 2, but you have opened your doors, hearts and minds and have given more than just a home for those kids! You have given them love and a sense of family, which I'm sure they love you for. We all have the same problems and you're not alone! Just keep on truckin'!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete