Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Adoption Home study!!

We have had so many milestones in this foster/ adopt process!!  I know from the bottom of my heart that this is God's plan for our family.  It has been an emotional journey but so worth it.  I have felt him supporting us and guiding us this entire time.  We have started our adoption homestudy and I am so glad, I didn't realize how stressed out I was having that hanging over my head truly was...  Knowing someone is coming into your home that makes a final decision about wheter or not kids you love with all of your heart can remain with you.... Holy cow!!  I have had to keep reminding myself through this whole process that GOD HAS GOT THIS!!  It is not in my control it is in his hands!!  

So we have started the homestudy and the gentlemen that is doing is a person that has already adopted from the system and is amazing.  What a relief!!  I am so glad to be in the final stages of this journey and I am so grateful to God for seeing fit to add such amazing children to complete our family.  It is definately not always easy but nothing that is worthwhile is ever without hardship!!  We still have many steps to finish this journey but at least now we have and end in sight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment