Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Unpacking and trying to get settled..

This last week was good and productive! Got more boxes unpacked and got rid of some more stuff.... Stuff seems to be the root of all evil and it multiplies while I sleep!! Working on getting the stuff monster under control. On a happier note we have started to fully engage with the homeschool family here and have meet some really nice people and feel very blessed that this homeschool group is so large and has alot going on.
I have decided I don't transition very well when we move, it takes me a very long time to accept the move and start up a new form of existence.
We have also tried to somewhat get a routine going. Anyone who knows me knows this is something I always battle.... It is nice because the bigger girls are motivating me and waking me up with coffee. Yes I am kinda spoiled by my amazing kids!!

So onto another week, hopefully we can maintain what we got going and just add to it!! Scheduling.... Ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment