Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wow it has been awhile.....

Well as I have said our lives never never slow down. We have had new blessings added to our already crazy house. I can't not believe how God has blessed our family in so many ways. In June 2010 we got a call for a pregnant teenage girl , and knowing if we got the call then the child was ours we told them we would pick her up that day. It was scary and with blind faith, with some of these teens out there we just had no idea what we were getting into. I am so glad we listened to our hearts and brought her into our home. She is an amazing addition to our family. C is 16 and like I said was pregnant. Her intent orginially was to keep the baby and with our support raise him herself. On Jan. 1st she made the decision to have us adopt W and we told her that we would. There was alot of talking about possibilities but we had to make sure it was really what she wanted and make sure we were not going to lose her in the process. It has been a couple of weeks since her decision and I think she is doing great and so is W!! Now my life is just a bit more hectic with more diapers and feedings and such but looking at his sweet face it is worth every bit of extra stress and chaos!

So we are now the proud parents of 7 children right now!! God is definately providing for us though. We were able to purchase a 15 passenger van so we could lug the whole army in one vehicle. So here it is a run down on ages C16, M14,S 12, B 9, K 6, A 2, W 3months..... Our lives are moving into a new direction and we are very pleased.... can't share some things on blog. Who knows who could be reading it!!

Now we have to trust that God will guide us in caring for and guiding this vivacious bunch! We are praying for quick desicions and a system that is broken and all the kids we can't take in!! I have been referred to as a kid hoarder!! I would take them all in if I could. I do know that right now my life is full and so are my hands so I will be content with the kids I have. It is still bizarre to think that at this time last year I only had 3 kids!

Hopefully I will keep this updated because our lives are an amazing, chaotic, loving rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment